Munster Squash is pleased to announce details of the Munster Schools Squash Championship 2018
- During the month of March 2018 – to be arranged.
- To be arranged. (Every effort will be made to cut down travel!).
Grades and Format:
- Entries are invited from teams of three boys or three girls for u11, u-13, u-15, u-17 and u-19 competitions.
- All entrants must be under age on 27th of April 2018.
- All three team members must attend the same school.
- The winning teams in each age group will be eligible to represent Munster at the All-Ireland Schools Finals, which will be hosted by Connacht this year at a venue to be arranged on Friday, 27th of April 2018.
- Entries should be sent to reach the tournament director by Wednesday, 28th of February, 2018 – by post or e-mail.
- An entry fee of €15.00 per team is payable on the day of each playoff.
- Download application form here: Munster Schools Notice 2018 final
- Gerry Connaughton
- Tel: 087 263 4313
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org